Register today for the 13th Annual Billington Cybersecurity Summit on September 7–9, 2022, at the Washington Convention Center in Washington, D.C.
The world's leading government summit on cybersecurity will continue its unique educational mission of convening the who's who in cybersecurity: the senior leadership from the U.S. government, our allied partners, and their industry and academic partners.
Given the fast moving strategic direction that the Biden Administration has generated over the past year, this event will take a holistic view of the cybersecurity business with a hearty dose of topics covering Zero Trust, proactive cyber defense measures, partnership building, offensive cyber, and a continued look at what the future will bring to the cybersecurity mission. Once again, Billington will play host to the Federal Government's most senior cyber and IT managers and experts, some of the most innovative cybersecurity providers in the business, and a broad range of expertise from across the public and private sectors. Like the past Billington events, we expect groundbreaking news and a content rich discussion focused on lessons learned, best practices, and things to consider as you build and enhance your own cybersecurity programs.
Sessions to include:
- Cyber Lessons Learned from the Ukraine
- Securing Infrastructure In an Increasingly Connected World
- Election Security and the 2022 National Elections
- Lessons Learned for Fortifying a Strong Cybersecurity Workforce
- All Star VC Roundtable: What are the Next Game Changing Cyber, Disruptive Technologies?
- The Cyber Threat Landscape and Zero Trust: Lessons Learned and Success Stories
- Future of Encryption: Moving to a Quantum Resistant World
- Cybersecurity in Space: Moving Zero Trust Beyond Terrestrial Systems
- Cybersecurity Public/Private Engagement
- Tightening the Relationship between Offensive and Defensive Cyber Teams
- Offense Panel | How World Events Impact Cybersecurity: Leveraging Strategic Analysis
- Red Teaming Roundtable: Best Practices to Enhance Network Defense
- Addressing Insider Threat while Protecting Privacy
- Effective Application of DOD-Private Cybersecurity Research and Development
- Future Panel | Cybersecurity and the Future of 5G
- Enhancing the Security of Open Source Software and the Supply Chain
- Understanding the Adversary: Leveraging Strategic Analysis
- Automating Cybersecurity: Applying AI Internally and at the Edge